Pages

Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Show Not Tell week 4



Over the past two days in writing WALT show not tell to describe and expand on one features of our character. I think I did well as I used my imagination


Mack

Mack had frog eyes that were hazel brown 
every time he blinks blood come out of his eyes
Mack did not have any eyelashes
Mack  did not have any hair he was  allergic to hair
because when he  grows hair he will die.

Macks teeth would chatter when he jumps in the water 
Mack teeth were glowing green
Mack had very spiky, claws like  teeth
that could  rip a bulls horns  off.

8 comments:

  1. Kia ora Mitchell from Mrs Morgan-French. Goodness - Mack sounds kind of scary, but I can't help feeling sorry for him - being allergic to hair. How awful for him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Cool as Mitchell Mack sounds really scary But I don't think that Mack exsitse And I think no one is allergic to hair but great work too much. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work. Mitchell I like how you showed me how you are felt. You didn't tell me how you felt. But next time maybe check that your font is the same colour not different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work mitchell i have never heard of someone that is allergic to hair. Nice

    ReplyDelete