Pages

Friday, 8 August 2014

show don't tell

last week we were doing show don't tell in our
writing now next time I would have to work on
to not rush my work.  today I was good at making
it scary.






she walking past a big fat tree seeing zombie’s  and a pizest 
 doll sitting on the ground kid’s laughing in the background clowns crying  she see’s the Blair witch suddenly... a gun goes off  bang bang she see’s dead people coming at her… then she get lost in the misty air and surrounded by trees, suddenly…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mitchell that was so cool I like how you made it even scarier Like the marked ones But I think that you need to re-read and make more sentence but I wonder what will hapend next But cool picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mitchell. that's a awesome story I like the way put zombies in that makes it more interesting. Maybe next time you can add a bit of colour to your fonts but from that said that's a cool story

    ReplyDelete