Pages

Friday, 9 May 2014

Holiday Recount

Walt  -   recount an exciting event so that our reader knows what happened and how we felt.



In the holiday  I went to the ratana paa to ask If I could join the  band.
I had to do my scales. Me and my friend Chris were bursting to get to the church.  Then I had to sit there for ages and  it was getting a bit boring so I went outside but  it  was wet  so I went to go  to  the kitchen.  In the kitchen we had a  big big feed.  We had Pizza Hut, McDonald’s and Burger King. We had to practice  our new instruments.   My papa called out to me  he said come on mitchell we are late please  come on.  Then the  bell  went bong. We did not know how to play the instruments.
                                                 
At the ratana paa I had to meet everyone but I knew some people there because we are related. I was so shy then  I had to try my instrument  while I was there. I had to  learn my scales  it was very  very hard.

My papa was helping me out with my scales for the kettle drum then I  was finished. I was very happy  when I joined  the  ratana band it was cool to be in the piriwiritua band.

2 comments:

  1. hi mitchell my name is piringi you got a cool story good linking words

    ReplyDelete